Re: COSCUP / GNOME.Asia Press Release

Dear Ernest and Rex,

Here is Brian's short quote:

   "It was exciting to see so many free software lovers at GNOME.Asia in
   Taiwan.  The many attendees seemed to really enjoy digging into the
   technical depths of the GNOME desktop which made things fun."

Here is Pockey's short quote:

"I was impressed by the technical level of developers at the conference
and the maturity of FOSS communities in Taiwan. Their experience and
enthusiasm will definitely help to build a stronger GNOME community in
Asia."

I already modified the press release draft and sent it to Emily while
she will add hers and send it back to you today.