Re: GNOME.Asia 2011

Hey Allan,

It was very nice to meeting you in GNOME.Asia, we would like to invite you to GNOME.Asia committee.

Sure, I will add you in our mail list now, would you please send a self introduction about yourself to our mail list : asia-summit-list gnome org to say hello to everyone ?

Also, we will have regular IRC meeting every week, after two weeks break, we will send out the meeting reminder.

IRC: #asia-summit
Server: irc.gnome.org

Welcome to the GNOME.Asia family!

-Emily