Re: GNOME EducationSuite

Ok. yes I saw the names, didn't think they would have filled their pages (most of them did - I'm one of those not having one).

So is this a real GNOME sub-project where people are focusing, or just a wiki page into which people add 'stuff' they know of?

Is it a focus of the GNOME foundation or more "something good" if people take care of it...

Thank you.

Fred