Re: GNOME.Asia Website

Dear Joey,

thanks a lot for switching the site. We are working on the translations already.

Today, we had a meet up with the organizers of Software Freedom Day in
Ho Chi Minh City. Alltgether we were 12 people. The feedback was
pretty good and I am looking forward to get more people involved in
the Summit preparation.

Keeping up the good spirit - also thanks to your and Wills work on the
website :-)

All the best,

Mario