GNOME.Asia Website

Hello,

I wanted to let everybody know, since it has been suggested that the website is ready to be live, I have now put the new website up as www.gnome.asia as well as 2009.gnome.asia. The old one is still available at 2008.gnome.asia as well. I will be working on fixing more of the items presented on live.gnome.org in the coming week, so the site will be slowly improving in the next few days!

Thank you everybody for your contributions on the website, and let's keep it going!

-Joey