Re: Local team meet up

If many guys are busy, I think why we don't choose another day, maybe tomorrow? With me, that time is okay but seem like it's not to the other guys.

An

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Mario Behling <mb mariobehling de> wrote:
Hi,

the meet up will be right after the meeting of the Linux User Group
Saigon at 8 pm. We will join the Webwednesday right afterwards as
well.

See you then.

Mario

--
An Nguyen

Phone number: +84 943 747 749
Yahoo/ Gtalk/ Skype/ Facebook/ Twitter: Konqueror112
Contact Information: http://st-konqueror.blogspot.com

Saigon GNU/Linux User Group (aka SaigonLUG): http://SaigonLUG.org
Vietnam Professional Linux/UNIX User Group (aka ViPLUG): http://www.SaigonLinux.org
Projekt AntOS : http://projektantos.wordpress.com

"For a world without walls" -- An Nguyen's philosophy