Re: Local team meet up

Same for me, will join the Webwednesday

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Dan Shupp <dshupp techpropulsionlabs com> wrote:
Hey all,

I would love to come out but have already committed to attend the Web Wednesday event tonight.

A little more notice would be great for these meetings.

-Dan Shupp
CTO, Tech Propulsion Labs

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Hong Phuc Dang <hp lxde org> wrote:
Hello everyone,

We are having a meet up today about the GNOME.Asia Summit at 8pm. Please join !

Address: Zenta Cafe, 41 Mac Dinh Chi, Dist 1.

Hope to see you all,

Hong Phuc
+84 93 987 1001

mobil: +84 1223504593

skype: thomaswanhoff
Blog: (english)
Blog: (german)

Podcast: Wanhoffs Wunderbare Welt der Wissenschaft (
Sent from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam