Re: GNOME.Asia Regular Bi-weekly Meeting

I will not be able to make it but let me know if you have any questions for me before or after.

The board sent an email to the advisory board members asking them to help with sponsorships for hackfests, GNOME Asia and the Boston Summit.

We need to announce GNOME Asia and put out the call for sponsors and papers ASAP.

Stormy