visas

When I contacted the Vietnamese embassay in the US, I was told that the conference organizers need to apply for the visa for me and that the conference organizers will provide me with a visa number. My understanding is that then I mail my passport and that visa number into the Vietnamese embassy to have the actual visa issued.

Who would be the person to work with on this? (For me and all the other international speakers and attendees?)

Thanks!

Stormy