Re: Acceptance of speakers

I assume all the talks will be accepted unless there are duplicate topics.

So I can send email to all speakers who has registered through Google doc (there are both international speakers as local speakers) to confirmed that we have reserved the slot for them, but the final date and time need to be confirmed by Nov 9, 2009.

So, Hong Phuc can confirm with local speakers who haven't submit their talks through Google doc or ask them to submit asap.

So I will take the AI to send out confirmation email to all speakers.

-emily