Re: Does the talk submission system send across any email to acknowledge receipt of submission ?

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
> No, this is implemented by Google Doc Form .
>
> If the submitter need the confirmation, we need to do it manually.

Thank you.

Can this be mentioned on the form as well ? It is somewhat a norm for
talk submission systems to send back an acknowledgement (with the
usual hilarity that it sometimes gets into the Spam folder for Gmail)

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>

Sent from Brisbane, CA, United States