Re: Call for Participants

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
> I think someone from GNOME Asia should announce it.
>
> We can help send it to press and put it on gnome.org but I think the
> announcement on the mailing lists should come from you or Emily.

Quick checklist:

* work with marketing and web team to get it listed on www.gnome.org page
* have a static URL holding the content of the CfP which can be used
for announcement
* 'gnome' on twitter announcing this, picked up for re-tweets
* mail to foundation-list / foundation-announce
* mail to gnome-hackers (?) (I suggesting keeping the devel list out)
* mail to a select set of press contacts

For the last one, I'd request that you include "Atanu Datta"
<atanu datta efyindia com>. Atanu is part of the editorial team of
LinuxForYou (largest selling Linux magazine in India) and, it would be
nice to have them do a feature on GNOME.Asia09 and, specifically the
GNOME.Asia team.

/sankarshan

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay