Re: GNOME.Asia Website

Hi An,

OK, sounds good.

Choose the most convenient way which you think is right. We are always here to support.

-Emily

2009/10/7 An Nguyen <konqueror112 gmail com>
Hi Emily and everybody.

I think we should use another mailing list for the volunteers group because I guess there will be probably more than only 2 or 3 volunteers. I suggest we may add only the lead volunteers to this list so they can report their team's progress to us (in English). Vietnamese conversation emails between volunteers may take place in another mailing list so thạt this main mailing list will not be flooded.

Just an idea.
Cheers.
An.