Re: [Fwd: GNOME.Asia call for sponsorship needs review]

Brian, thank you. I agree, we can move forward.

Emily and I contacted Robert Odea about a sponsorship of Sun. I also
contacted Chris Kenyon and some developers from Canonical. Do you have
an idea who is the best to talk to otherwise from Canonical? There is
a UDS until Nov. 20 in the US. Paul Liu, developer from Taiwan, told
me though, that he would still like to participate in GNOME.Asia and
join us immediately after the UDS.

Besides the international progress, we are contacting already many
local companies as well.

I think, generally, it is the best to keep one document on Google
docs, where we can coordinate. I am setting it up and send the sponsor
team an invitation.

Emily is on holiday till Oct. 11, but we can still proceed.

Best,

Mario