Committee meeting in GNOME.Asia Summit 2009- If you will be able to attend the summit in Vietnam

Hi all,

I have proposed a meeting for all committee members, please let me know if you are able to join, which time is suitable for you,so that we can arrange a good time for everyone in the Summit.

Topic: Meeting for GNOME.Asia Committee
Abstract:
It is a meeting for all GNOME.Asia Committee members to get together, the main topic will be:
1) Our current status
2) Review Summit 2008 and 2009
3) Plan the next Summit 2010 as earlier as possible

It is committee meeting but open to all people who are interested in.

The time I choose is : Sunday afternoon.

I need Hong Phuc or Mario's suggestion about the suitable time for this committee meeting. Also, I need every one's feedback about this meeting time, is it conflict with your personal schedule.

Thanks,
Emily