Re: Hello

Hi Sayamindu,

Now you are the member of GNOME.Asia. Welcome to join the GNOME.Asia family.

We are looking forward to work with you to make the GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 happen in Indian.

Regards,
Emily

2009/2/7 Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu gmail com>
Hello Emily,

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 3:35 PM, chen Emily <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
> Hi sayamindu,
>
> I see your request of subscribe to the mail list :
> asia-summit-list gnome org, this mail list is for committee of GNOME.Asia
> Summit only.
>
> If you would like join the committee and planning the future GNOME.Asia
> Summit with us,  would you please introduce yourself and explain how you
> would like to help on GNOME.Asia.
>
> Regards,
> Emily

I am one of the admins of the gnome-india mailing list, and have been
involved with GNOME at various levels for quite a few years.
I can help with review of talk proposals, scheduling of talks,
handling publicity via blogs, twitter, websites, etc, and coordinating
volunteers during the actual event.
Thanks,
Sayamindu

--