Re: Call for papers deadline for GNOME.Asia 2009

Hi Sumana,

Thanks for sending email to us.

We are still planning the GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 now, the deadline haven't been set. However, the city will not be in Pune since we are moving to Vietnam this year.

We will update wiki page and http://www.gnome.asia/en/ soon after we make all the preparation done.

Send us email to this list if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Emily