Re: Welcome to our new members

re-sent to Alfred.

-Emily

2009/8/7 Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com>
Hi Hong Phuc,

Nice to know you.

Since you are live in Singapore, I would like to introduce you to Alfred Peng, who is my Sun colleague working in Singapore now. He helped to organized the first GNOME.Asia Summit from the very beginning. He also participate in many singapore Linux group meeting and OpenSolaris users group. I am sure you and Alfred will have a chance to meet in Singapore.

I add: Alfred in this email.

-Emily