Re: On presentation and schedules

Hi Funda,

Thanks for asking. We didn't provide template for slide. If you like, here is the logo for GNOME.Asia Summit which you can added to your slides.
http://www.gnome.org/~behnam/gnome.asia/art/logo/gnome.asia-logo-2008.10.svg

Yes, I am rescheduling all the talks based on speakers preference. We are planning to make L10n and I18n as the main topic in the second afternoon, so most talks about L10n and I18n will be arranged on the second day. Please check the schedule later.

Feel free to ping us if you have any problems.

Thanks,
Emily