Re: Weekly report - Sep 12nd,2008

Do you want to really close registration?  It would be useful to keep
letting people register so that we have more data about the attendants
to the conference, especially since we have the option in registration
to "Tell me about next years Guadec"
We could let them register, but state that as a late registrant they
will not receive a gift package? It is only a thought.
Yes, we think the same.

We won't close the register but inform them that they won't have free lunch and gift packages.