Thank you for GNOME.Asia

Hi all,

First of all, I want to say a big thanks to everyone in the list! It is a success Summit. Although I never doubt it in the past 1.5 years, but the summit is better than my expectation. It is all of this team's work to make this Summit happen.

Below is the words from Stormy, I am really excited to read those words, I am sure you will too:

I want to thank you again for GNOME.Asia. It was a great idea and you planned and executed it extremely well. I believe GNOME.Asia was a tremendous success!

I was excited to see all of the energy and participation at the conference. The venue was excellent, the speakers were good, the conference was well attended and people were noticeably excited about free software and GNOME. Especially the volunteers - I loved their enthusiasm.

Congratulations on GNOME.Asia 2008. You've started a great GNOME tradition!

Best,

Stormy

Cheers,
Emily