Re: [Urgent]Take a look at our Summit Brochure

Emily:

Brian, for the upper part, I don't have enough time to design for this. The brochure will print it out this afternoon. They can modify our words, but hard to add new things. Hope you can understand.

If there is still time, then I think it would be good to give a list
of important addresses in both English and Chinese so that it is easy
for people to show taxi drivers where they want to go if they can't
speak the local language.

Thanks for your feedback. I have changed most of them based on your feedback.

Great.

Brian