Remind all participants

Hi Will and Muriel,

One important thing we need to do is send email to all participants about how to prepare for registration to Summit.
Most of the participants may have below problems:
1. They can not find their registration email and don't know their registration ID
2. Some of the participants failed to active their email (Will helped most of them manually active their account), so they don't know their register ID.

In order to handle the registration process clearly and quick, we plan to have four register tables:
Group 1: People who print out the register email in a paper
Group 2: People who know their register ID but no paper.
Group 3: Not registered
Group 4: Media/Sponsors/Speakers

So Will and Muriel, How do you think about below solutions:
1. Send email to all participants again to inform about their registration ID (Is it possible to do so? )
2. Add Registration ID in their Dashboard/Profile page, to ask them print their registration ID page in a paper

This is urgent, I woudl like to talk with you if I can meet you on IRC.

Thanks,
Emily

BTW, below, Pockey has drafted the email which I am going to send to all participants:
Dear participants,

Thank you very much for your registration and support to the GNOME.Asia
Summit!

The summit will be taken place on 18th and 19th October (Saturday and
Sunday) at the Main Building of Beihang University in Beijing. For
details of the location, please visit www.gnoma.asia

We highly recommend you to remember your ID number of the GNOME.Asia
Summit 2008. Please print out the registration confirmation email and
show it to the registration counter on the day(s) of your participation.

Lunch coupons will be distributed to 300 participants on 18th and 19th
of October on a first come first served basis.

If you are not able to join the summit, please login at www.gnome.asia
to change the status of your participation.

Instruction as below:
Login -> Dashboard -> My Profile -> Update the following information:
Attending Summit:
      I will attend two days of GNOME.Asia Summit,
      I will attend the first day of GNOME.Asia Summit,
      I will attend the second day of GNOME.Asia Summit, or
      Inform me about the next GNOME.Asia Summit in 2009

Thank you very much for your co-operation and look forward to seeing you
at the GNOME.Asia Summit this weekend!

Regards,
GNOME.Asia Summit Committee

亲爱的GNOME.Asia峰会与会者,

非常感谢您们注册参与我们首届的GNOME.Asia峰会!

峰会将会在这个星期六、日(10月18和19日)在北京航空航天大学新主楼举行,地
点详情请查看www.gnome.asia

请您记住您的注册ID号码!还有在参会前请把GNOME.Asia峰会系统发给您的确认信
打印出来,并在您参加峰会的 1 或 2 天 出示这封确认信,以作登记用途。

另外,我们将会在两天峰会的早上以先到先得的形式派发300张午餐卷。

如果您临时有事不能够参与峰会,请抽空登录 www.gnome.asia 网站并修改您的个
人信息,以方便我们工作人员分配礼品及餐卷。

登录 -> 仪表板 -> My Profile -> Update the following information:

Attending Summit:
      I will attend two days of GNOME.Asia Summit
      I will attend the first day of GNOME.Asia Summit
      I will attend the second day of GNOME.Asia Summit
      Inform me about the next GNOME.Asia Summit in 2009

谢谢您们的合作,预祝峰会成功并在会上见!

Regards,
GNOME.Asia Summit委员会