Re: Our schedule

Hi Emily,

Just one minor comment, maybe we can switch two BOFs on 19th Oct. i.e.

3pm:
BOF: build FOSS group and promote FOSS in colleges

4pm:
BOF: Build Beijing GNOME User Group

So we can first listen to what's the challenges of promoting FOSS inside
colleges and some likes / dislikes, then we have another section to talk
about how to build this GNOME user group in China / Asia. At the same
time, we can ask the heads of FOSS student unions of the each university
to stay to join our BOF for building this GNOME user group. I am sure we
can recruit some core members there :)

What do u think?

Cheers,
Pockey