Re: draft of stands

Hi Emily,

I believe the stands should include confirmed Chinese and English
schedules of each room :) and then smaller sponsors, organizers,
co-organizers, media partner logos below the schedule. So it's a bit
more meaningful.

Usually it takes 1 or 2 day to produce the stands, so we can put the
confirmed schedules next Wednesday for production. What do you think?

Cheers,
Pockey