Re: Survey @ GNOME.Asia (Draft)

I am preparing some updated English sentences for the surveys.

Will

Pockey Lam wrote:
Hi Jerry,

Nice questionnaires,

Alfred's suggestion is very good as well!

A few minor comments:
_______

Please use "Affiliation" instead of Company and "position" instead of
job title for personal information for people not working for
companies :)

Besides, maybe a question to ask on 19th Oct:

What is the additional topic(s) that is interesting for you but have not
been covered in this summit? 你觉得有那些题目我们今年没有提过但是你希望
有的?

so next year we can find some speakers for that topics :)
————————
After the survey questions are confirmed, let's send it to one of our
native English speakers to proof read the grammar as well :)

Good job Jerry!