Survey @ GNOME.Asia (Draft)

Hi All,

It's really a great honor to contribute myself to GNOME Asia Summit by encouragements from Fiona Duan and Emily Chen.

I'm Zhen Tao (Jerry) from Sun Developer Network China, who is currently responsible for management of SDN China site (http://developers.sun.com.cn).

I just prepared two surveys (draft) for each day on GNOME Asia Summit. These survey papers would be collected before lucky draw. Representatives from sponsors would pick out the lucky one from these survey papers and give its presents. I really appreciate your suggestion for these two surveys.

Thanks a lot,
- Zhen Tao (Jerry)

--
Zhen Tao (Jerry)
Managing Editor, Sun Developer Network China