Mail list for committee of GNOME.Asia Summit

Hi all,

A good news for everyone. We have got a permanent mail list for GNOME.Asia Summit committee, finally. This list is only for committee members, to discuss the planning and organization of GNOME.Asia Summit. You are the key member of GNOME.Asia Summit, please subscribe to this mail list ASAP: