Re: ACL Permissions

On Jul 25, 2007, at 7:10 PM, Lukáš Lommer wrote:

Hm, we need to be sure they do no changes in already tested themes.
Otherwise, we can't guarantee any functionality.

Bruno, have you an idea about these things about version control system
in ago3?

Like we talked about, If you user wants to change a submission he made , if it wasn't approved yet, he can always change it. After beeing approved he won't be able to change the download file. If he wants, he can submit a new version of the theme which will proceed the normal route of an artwork (moderation).

My idea was originally to keep themes with mark "Tested" separately as
snapsots. (means, when you got "tested" you can edit theme as work copy
only and then update == ask for new modified theme testing).