ACL Permissions

Hi,

I want to define an initial list of the roles users can do in the system to insert them in the authentication permission array.
I think the permission that should be define are the ones over others property.
Like ,for example, edit artwork and delete artwork. So there is no need to have things like add_artwork, create collection I think. This are the basic tools user have.
I can't imagine a possible scenario where a user wouldn't have this permissions on.

I've thought in a few of them:

* edit_artwork
* del artwork
* edit collection