art.gnome.org v3 Final Report

Hi all,

So SOC came to an end, and unfortunately I didn't finish all the initial goals of the project.
Of course I'll keep developing AGO3! :)

So what have I done and what is missing.

From the initial goals, so far, I've completed the Authentication, Artwork submission and a most of the moderation system.
I've also worked on a layout but I think I've spent too much time with it. Thus, I'll worry later about the layout.
About the authentication, I successfully implemented Open ID as a login solution in the system, which IMHO is great! :D

What is missing:
* Collection creation
* News
* New layout
* User pages
* Browsing functionalities(filter,sort)
* AGO API
* (anything else that comes up)

This was my first year in SOC and it was great. It was even better than what I was expecting.
Anything went wrong? Well, my exams only ended by the 16th of July. This means I had less time to work in the project that I was supposed to.

Besides that, everything went just fine. I've got to thank everyone who helped me (a special thanks to everyone in #gnome-art) specially to Thomas Wood, my mentor.

Well, that's everything for now. Keep watching my blog[1], where I'll be posting further developments in AGO3.

Cheers,

Bruno Santos