Submission policy

I am currently writing some additions to the moderator function for theme and background submissions. I am going to add the following reasons for possible rejection of submissions:

* Not relevent - anything unsuitable for the site or unrelated to GNOME
* Invalid URL - Problem downloading the theme/background
* Distro Specific - art.gnome.org tries to be distro independant
* Low Quality - Appears to be of low quality, unfinished or unusable
* Copyright - Contains copyright material

Does anyone have any suggestions on this list? It is mostly a summary of the art.gnome.org submission policy at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt_2fSubmissionPolicy

-Thomas