Re: Submission policy

This would make moderating the whole stuff quite clearer, a mod would be
able to see if another one already watched the post or not. The reasons
for the rejections are good, maybe you should add "Wrong Format". I
don't know if it ever happened that a user submitted a bmp but it
wouldn't be ok to add a 1024x768 .bmp-wallpaper on a.g.o. :)