Re: Current Work

Ilya Khamushkin wrote:
Thomas Wood wrote:

[ ... ]

I just successfully setup a.g.o locally and ready to coding! :-)
Thomas, does you can create tarball with all web-site
graphics (logo, icons, etc...)?

I've just uploaded the site images directory to http://www.gnome.org/~thos/art-web/ago-images.tar.bz2

And for best testing - few themes, wallpapers, etc with
corresponding sql. I know that is hard, but if you can do it plz...

I'll make an updated copy of the SQL schema, and I'll see what I can do about data. Obviously it's not really a good idea for me to give away 4000+ user accounts ;-)

I choose to work with templates. And also I can write
Russian translation of a.g.o.
How can I send patches?

Send them direct to me, or to the list :-)

-Thomas