Re: [anjuta-list] How do I move files from Changed but not updated to Changes to be committed?

Hi,

On Mon, 2020-10-05 at 21:21 +0200, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
Hi,

On 03/10/2020 13:31, Tony Arnold via anjuta-list wrote:
I have a Git controlled project. When I modify files they appear in
the
'Changed but not updated' section in the Git Repository Status pane
but
I can't find an easy way to move these entries to the 'Changes to
be
committed' section.

I think it's not needed. You can just select the files you want to
commit and then click on the Commit option in the Tasks list.

Yes, that works. Many thanks. Strange thing is I swear I had tried that
and it hadn't worked!

I expected the Add option in the Tasks list would
be of help, but that requires me to either drag and drop files or
type
the file/path name and does not seem to be aware of the files in
the
'Changed but no updated' list.

I think the Add option is used to select new files to commit.

That makes sense.

Thanks once again.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT Services | Office 1, Kilburn Building