Re: [anjuta-list] Selecting GTK+ version

Hi,

On 25/12/2018 00:43, Igor Korot wrote:
Would it be possible to add such a feature to Anjuta GUI?

Yes, sure but it's not easy and I don't work much on Anjuta for the moment and the next future.

It will be a great feature for Anjuta itself and it will simplify the
development under Anjuta.
I know Xcode has an option "Minimum deployment target"
so maybe something like this can be added to Anjuta interface?

I think it's different, in autotools, it's common to request a minimum version for a library or even a range of version. It's not supported by the GUI but it's parsed correctly and it's easy to change. You just need to append ">= <minimum version>" to the library name.

Adding something in the GUI would be easier but I have not enough time to do it currently. Anyway to use Gtk+2 or Gtk+3 you have to switch between two different libraries and it's more complex.