Re: [anjuta-list] [anjuta-devel] Problem running the program from Anjuta

Hi, Sebastien,

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018, 7:29 AM Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
Hi,

On 31/03/2018 00:57, Igor Korot wrote:
> Hi, ALL,
> I had successfully build my project and then installed it.
> Below is the install log:
>
> However trying to do "Run-> Execute" and then perform some operation I am
> getting an error:
>
> It will probably be fixed by running ldconfig inside /usr/local/lib,
> but I'm curious
> why am I getting an error in the first place.

Your message is pretty difficult to read. If I have understood it
correctly, it links without error but you get an error at run time.

Yes, that is correct.
The install inside Amjuta finished correctly, but I got a run-time.

I think the linker at build time use different paths than at link time,
so you can have such issue. Then depending on your system /usr/local/lib
could be or not in the library search path at run time.

But then what is the purpose of installing the program if ldconfig didn't run at the end for /usr/local/lib?

Thank you.