Re: [anjuta-list] [anjuta-devel] Problem running the program from Anjuta

Hi,

On 31/03/2018 00:57, Igor Korot wrote:
Hi, ALL,
I had successfully build my project and then installed it.
Below is the install log:

However trying to do "Run-> Execute" and then perform some operation I am
getting an error:

It will probably be fixed by running ldconfig inside /usr/local/lib,
but I'm curious
why am I getting an error in the first place.

Your message is pretty difficult to read. If I have understood it correctly, it links without error but you get an error at run time.

I think the linker at build time use different paths than at link time, so you can have such issue. Then depending on your system /usr/local/lib could be or not in the library search path at run time.