Re: [anjuta-list] Dynamic library (.so)

Am 14.03.2016 um 13:26 schrieb Igor Korot:

But what about my second question? IIUC, Anjuta will create .so file in:

<my_project>/Debug/<my_so_project>

And so, when I try to run the program and load the library, will it
fail? Or Anjuta will
add the library search path and the code will be executed?

If the code will fail - how do I tell Anjuta to produce the library in
the proper directory:

<my_project>/Debug/src?

Thank you.

The "proper" directory is actually "/usr/lib/" or "/usr/local/lib/" or whatever your --prefix is.

You usually ./configure && make && sudo make install the shared library (or use the equivalent Anjuta menu
commands).

After that you can build your project that depends on the shared library in the same way.

So it's fundamentally different with what you would do for example on Windows.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Mühlenhoff