Re: [anjuta-list] One more question about Anjuta

Hi,

Le 03/03/2016 22:14, Igor Korot a écrit :
So I will have to manually edit something as Anjuta will not be able to help me
here?

Yes. To be exact Anjuta will set this SUBDIRS variables probably in the order the group creation so it could be fine but you have no way to control it.

Could you please elaborate a little on this change? Should I do that
after regenerating everything?

It doesn't matter because every Makefile.am is a source file written by the user.

The easiest is to create the group and the target for the library in Anjuta, so Anjuta will already create the needed Makefile.am and you just have to edit the Makefile.am in the parent directory to verify that the directory containing the library is listed before the directory containing the program.

At which point I should do this change?

At any moment, you can even do it after trying to build your project if you see that the program is compiled first. After modifying the Makefile.am, the project should be automatically recompiled in the right order but it could be needed to re-run the configure step to be sure.

Regards