Re: [anjuta-list] One more question about Anjuta

Hi,

Le 29/02/2016 05:57, Igor Korot a écrit :
I don't know if you are familiar with MSVC, but this IDE has following setup:
Top of the tree -> Workspace/Solution
Underneath -> Project1, Project2, Project3, etc
Each project has source files and header files.

I know but typically, things works differently on Linux.

Root of the tree ->
Branch -> po src
Under src branch another project branch
Under that project branch there are source and header files.

So if I want to add a library to a project I should add it to under the root
branch of the tree, correct?
And the build dependency will be set automatically or I will have to do
something extra?

Anjuta doesn't have this notion of Workspace/Solution. It handles only projects which could build several executables and/or libraries.

You can put the library anywhere. Typically, on Linux, the libraries are outside the projects and shared by the whole system. So, you have to install them to make them visible on your system and then you can add them to your project in Anjuta in Project->Add a library (the library has to be added to your project first and then to the target).

Then if you put the library inside your project, nothing special happen, no build dependency will be set and you have to add them manually. There is no support in Anjuta for such use case, so you will have to set the C compiler and linker flags of your target to set the path to the header files and libraries.

Best Regards,