[anjuta-list] One more question about Anjuta

Hi, (Sebastien),
Got one more question about Anjuta.

I don't know if you are familiar with MSVC, but this IDE has following setup:

Top of the tree -> Workspace/Solution
Underneath -> Project1, Project2, Project3, etc
Each project has source files and header files.

Now as I wrote in another thread in Anjuta there is (what I see in the
project window):

Root of the tree ->
Branch -> po src
Under src branch another project branch
Under that project branch there are source and header files.

So if I want to add a library to a project I should add it to under the root
branch of the tree, correct?
And the build dependency will be set automatically or I will have to do
something extra?

Thank you.