Re: [anjuta-list] Django project

Hi,

Le 11/08/2016 12:20, Vincent Le Mieux a écrit :
I'm trying to create a Django project with Anjuta 3.1.4.0 :
A message error comes : Cannot open "settings.py".File not found
A folder is created but it only contains one file : myweb.anjuta

I don't know how this project template is working so I suppose it's something specific to Django and that you have to write this settings.py file.

Anyway, the project template only open this file but doesn't create it. So your project is right.