Re: [anjuta-list] 'has been deleted from the disk' message?

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 12:14:56 -0300
From: John Coppens <john jcoppens com>
To: Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>
Subject: Re: [anjuta-list] 'has been deleted from the disk' message?

On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 19:25:52 +0100
Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:

and Yannick has provided a fix committed in 3.18.2.

The issue is more complicated than it seems. The error in 3.14 was
worded very differently from the one in 3.18.2, but I guess they
are related.

Now (with 3.18.2), when I save a file to disk (using Ctl-S),  I get
fairly frequent messages like this:

'The file 'xxx' on the disk is more recent than the one in the current
buffer. Do you want to reload it' (Maybe not exact wording)

When I do refresh, the re-loaded text is the one I just saved (it
contains the changes I just saved to disk). So, it seems that the
dates from disk and from the buffer are getting out-of-sync.
Maybe the dates are incorrectly using different time zones? Or
maybe the current buffer's date/time isn't updated on saving to
disk?

Extra credit: Shouldn't Anjuta check the dates _before_ saving to
a file to disk, not after?

Note that this did not happen before (in 3.14). I may have updated
some system libraries (and C libraries) causing the problem, though
I don't think any of the basic date/time functions to have changed.

Anything I can do help with this problem?

John