Re: [anjuta-list] JavaScript code completion / environment

Hi,

Le 12/04/2015 20:12, Sebastian Schlatow a écrit :
code example from the GNOME wiki in Anjuta. In line 23, I try the code
completion for
                 builde
but I get no "builder" as suggestion. What is the problem?

The suggestion comes from the symbol manager. You should see them in the symbol pane. I think the symbol manager parse only the file belonging to the current project, one first issue could be that this file is not inside a project.

Now, I have tried here, I can get a few completion for HelloWorld by example but not for builder. So I guess that ctags which is used internally doesn't parse this jave file correctly.

Do need I need to set the JavaScript environment correct?

No I don't think so.