[anjuta-list] JavaScript code completion / environment

Hello,

I try this:

#!/usr/bin/gjs

const Lang = imports.lang;
const Gtk = imports.gi.Gtk;
//const GLib = imports.gi.GLib;

const HelloWorld = new Lang.Class({
    Name: 'HelloWorld',

    _init: function() {
        this.application = new Gtk.Application();
        this.application.connect('activate', Lang.bind(this,
this._onActivate));
        this.application.connect('startup', Lang.bind(this,
this._onStartup));
    },

    _onActivate: function(){
        this._window.show_all();
    },

    _onStartup: function() {
        let builder = new Gtk.Builder();
                log( 'Test' );
                builde
        builder.add_from_file('./helloworld.glade');
        this._window = builder.get_object('window1');
        this.application.add_window(this._window);
    }
});

let app = new HelloWorld();
app.application.run(ARGV);

code example from the GNOME wiki in Anjuta. In line 23, I try the code
completion for

                builde

but I get no "builder" as suggestion. What is the problem? Do need I
need to set the JavaScript environment correct?

I'm using AntergOS (Arch).