[anjuta-list] Anjuta with existing Makefile

Hello,

I use Anjuta 3.4.4 on a Fedora 17.

I have a question, about using an existing code whith the build is based on Makefile.

I created a poject using the template “Import an existing project” and selecting after “Makefile backend”

My project was created successfully.

Now I would like to create a custom build with some specific parameters passed to the command make.

But I cannot identify where I can create this custom command in the Anjuta project options.

It would be great if someone could help me on this question ?

Thank’s

Jean-Luc

Eaton Industries (France) S.A.S ~ Siège social: 110 Rue Blaise Pascal, Immeuble Le Viséo - Bâtiment A Innovallée, 38330, Montbonnot-St.-Martin, France ~ Lieu d'enregistrement au registre du commerce: Grenoble ~ Numéro d'enregistrement: 509 653 176 ~ Capital social souscrit et liberé:€ 16215441 ~ Numéro de TVA: FR47509653176