Re: [anjuta-list] Adding and including libraries

Hi,

Le 14/12/2014 22:44, Fearsome a écrit :
But if I try to create an additional group and put the new library there
, it does not work.

This case you should work too as I expect that it's the default case. Perhaps the crash is due to the parsing of the configure file. Could you try to do the same on a newly created project. It doesn't crash at least here.

So I tried it again and Anjuta did not crash but it failed with:

/usr/include/gnet-2.0/gnet.h:26:24: fatal error: gnetconfig.h: No such file or directory
#include "gnetconfig.h"
^

The steps I took where:
  1. create new GTK+ simple project
  2. build it
  3. run it (successful)
  4. selected the target exe
  5. add new library, new group called GNET with only gnet-2.0 in it
  6. rebuild ...error

When adding gnet-2.0 to the existing group (GTK_FOOBAR) it works, however.

Anjuta does crash if you try to add a library to dist_doc, which has an icon similar to the target exe...

Using Anjuta version 3.12.0.

/Fred