Re: [anjuta-list] Adding and including libraries

Hi,

Le 12/12/2014 20:52, Fearsome a écrit :
Doing
- activate the checkbutton (the checkmark),
- click 'Add'
- then click 'Add' again.
chrashes Anjuta. So does pressing "Add" without first doing "New
Library..." in the "Add Library" dialog.
Checked src/Makefile.am and there's no sight of gnet. I've attached it.

Adding a library needs 2 clicks because in autotools, libraries are group so you need to create a new group and add the library in this group. I have tried to make it simple but obviously I haven't completely succeed.

The way it should work normally is the following:

- Select the target where you want to add the library, typically your executable, in the project pane.
- Select Project->Add library
- The dialog display the currently selected target and the groups already available. - Let's consider that the new library is not available in any group, so click on New Library button
- A dialog pop up, allowing you to create a new group. It already lists
all available libraries installed on your system.
- Select all libraries that you want to include in the group by clicking in the checkbox in front of each library. By default it will automatically create a group name. You can change it at the bottom of the dialog.
- When you have selected all libraries and have a name for the group,
click on Add
- You should be back on the first dialog with a new group containing the
library you want.
- Check that the target is right, select this group and click Add
- It should add the new group to your target and update configure and make files.