Re: [anjuta-list] Relative paths for project files

Hi John,

Le 29/09/2013 19:29, John Coppens a écrit :
Has there been any change in the use of relative paths
for project files? I went over the Changelog file in 3.10,
but could not find any reference there.

I don't remember any changes on this point.

The use of absolute paths continues to cause problems - each
time I distribute a task to my students, they have to reimport
the project, as their paths are never the same as mine.

I expect that paths are stored relative to the project directory. Can you check in your project directory in .anjuta/session/anjuta.session?

The key Files in [File Loader] section, should contains relative paths.

Do you have absolute paths in this file?